Piha beach & Waitakere Ranges (1 day)
Enjoy the spectacular Waitakere Ranges
Discover a prospering subtropical rainforest only 40 minutes from the city. Framed by the bust clad Waitakere Ranges and bordered by the wild Tasman Sea, Waitakere has a distinct character.
A visit to the Arataki Information Centre is our gateway to a new world where you will learn about the local flora and fauna. Our next stop, get yourself amazed with Karekare Beach for a nice beach walk or swimming at the Tasman Sea. Driving to our next stop is Piha Beach, New Zealand most famous surf spots, a black sand. Take a glance at the surfers and a walk around the beach.
- Pick up and drop off at inner-city accommodation
- Excellent driver and guide
- Refreshments on board
- All entrance fees and taxes
- T&C Minimum of 2 people
- Public Holiday surcharge of 15%
- Cancellation within 24 hours, 100% Fee applies